Below, please find a discount for airfare when traveling via Alaska Airlines to our 2017 Region 8 Conference. Please note that this code is applicable beginning April 6th, but there is a blackout period from April 7th through 9th. We hope to see everyone there!
Meeting Name: NACADA Region 8 Conference Agreement
Meeting Fare Code: ECMX362
Expected Number of Travelers: 300
Departure City(s): Any Alaska Airlines or Horizon Air US or Canadian city
Meeting City: Missoula, Montana
Not Included: Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico and Costa Rica
Beginning Travel Date: April 6, 2017
Last Travel Date: April 15, 2017
Blackout Dates: April 7 thru 9, 2017
You should receive the activation letter within 5 business days via email. Please do not attempt to book online until you have received the activation letter. The letter will include a discount code that may be used online at alaskaair.com to book travel for the dates and cities specified above.
Meeting Fare Rules:
- Your group is entitled to a 7% discount off Alaska Airlines published fares (except companion and other promotional fares).
- You may book and ticket on the blackout dates but no discount will apply.
- Any change or cancellation after ticketing is subject to a service charge. All fare rules and additional blackout dates of the fare apply.
- All tickets must be issued online or the Alaska Airlines Group desk.
- A $15.00 ticketing fee will apply to any tickets issued by the Group Desk.
Please advise all travelers to verify all current baggage allowances and fees as well as travel policies on www.alaskaair.com prior to travel.