A few weeks ago our volunteer coordinators posted a message asking for volunteers for the upcoming Region 8 Conference. Today, our sign-up portal is now live. Simply visit the site below, and sign up for the areas which you are interested in volunteering.
To volunteer, visit this link and sign up: http://vols.pt/bSLTgd
As a reminder, these are the areas where we are looking for volunteers:
1) Registration/Info Table – Answer conference-related questions, help direct traffic, and assist with registering participants
2) Collect Session Evaluations –Distribute/collect evaluation slips during a breakout session you plan to attend, and return to Registration table
3) Tabulate Session Evaluations— Compile session evaluations, tabulate and record scores, and bundle evaluations for presenter pick-up
4) Hospitality Table – Answer questions about the local area (volunteers should be knowledgeable about the Seattle area)
5) Dinner Host – Serve as the host for a group of 8 – 10 members for dinner at a pre-arranged local establishment
Thank you in advance for considering to volunteer to make this conference great!
If you have any questions about these opportunities, please contact one of the co-chairs of the Registration & Hospitality Committee for the conference:
Rachel Allen: email@example.com
May Lim: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peggy Sharp: email@example.com